Background

Voting

Monday, March 27, 2006

Two in One Day???

My goodness. What is going on at the Gupta household that I can manage two posts in one day? Lemme tell you - I got a nap, Vinay came home early, we ordered pizza and he's now on the couch with a sated Kevalin on his chest and Amiya in the crook of his arm. They're watching Lady and the Tramp and I have ten minutes to myself. F.a.b.u.l.o.u.s.

So - for your perusal - I few new pics of the apples of our eyes, the sunshines in our lives, the pepperonis on our pizzas, etc.

Ack! I'd be swearing up a storm if I didn't have little ears. Blogger isn't uploading pictures again. And since I can hardly string together two coherent thoughts, I won't even try to entertain you with my sparkling wit. Guess we're all out of luck and once again my precious ten minutes have been gobbled up by Blogger. Had we not just purchased a brand spankin' new car you know I'd be all over Vinay about getting me my own domain name so this doesn't keep happening.

Alrighty, it's Wednesday now and Blogger is back to fully functioning (I think). So, here are the pics I promised. Above, Amiya cuddling Kevalin. There's a fine line between cuddling and smothering - that must be why everyone at the hospital warned us to never leave the two alone together.

To the left a sleepy Kev. His very favorite place to sleep is on anyone's chest. He emits six or seven squeaks while finding a comfortable position and then settles down with a final squeaky sigh. It's fantastically cute. We have officially given him the nickname of Squeaky - more on that when I figure out a bit of technology.



See this nifty little bed? Looks like some- thing a baby might have slept on in the pioneer days. It's actually a doll bed my Dad made for me when I was a little girl and now it's in Amiya's room for her dolls. We've found, however, that it works equally well for Kevalin. When he's not sleeping on it he's content to be gazing out the window at the green leaves of whatever type of tree that is in our front yard.

No comments: