Some recent quotes from Amiya:
When asked how old she is (prior to her birthday):
Three and eleven twelfths.
Tonight in the car:
Mommy, I need to poop. It's an emergency.
Mommy: "Well, you'll have to wait until we get home or to Grandma's."
I can wait until Grandma's. If I just keep my bottom pushed down on the carseat then there's no room for the poop to come out and it won't come out.
A few days ago in the bathroom:
Mommy, I have poop on my shirt.
Mommy comes running because nothing good can become of those words. Upon arriving in the bathroom Mommy inspects rear hem of shirt for telltale signs. Nothing. Amiya points out a small red spot, chest high on the front of her shirt. It's here Mommy. I'm not sure - it's either ketchup or poop.
Daily
Mommy, I love you almost as much as I love Diego.
Tonight at bedtime
Daddy, I'm glad that you decided to be a Daddy. You're the best Daddy in the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment