You may remember Easter last year:


I'm pleased to report that this year was much, much less traumatic for our youngest child. He hunted eggs with the big kids, taking eggs from their baskets and replacing them with eggs of his own or, in true toddler style, highly coveted playground mulch. Kev would rather chew on mulch then chocolate anyday, so his heart was in the right place (I think).
Both Amiya and Kev hunted for eggs on the Wednesday before Easter with our Moms Club and then also Sunday morning with our neighbors. To the left you can see Kev on our lawn (it's dry in Florida). He did a great job finding a few eggs and then lost interest, preferring to pick at the blades of grass. He did enjoy chasing around three "big" girls, though, something about the squeals, I think!
The final Easter picture is of Amiya with her two best buddies, Gabe and Aubrey and all of the little sibs. Trying to get a picture of toddlers and babies all in some semblance of order is like nailing jello to a tree, it just doesn't happen. I especially like Aubrey's face in this one - either someone has a really bad diaper or she had too much candy!

1 comment:
Oh my goodness! They are all adorable. Wish I had been there. Sniffle....
Post a Comment