Amiya has been doing really well - she has swimming twice a week and gymnastics once a week - but on the weekends she wants to work out. So, I put in an aerobics video for her and off she goes. This one is the equivalent of walking 4 miles in 50 minutes - and she did the whole thing. Not exactly in rhythm and not always in step, but the chicky surprised me with her endurance.
Background
Voting
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Gettin' Fit
So the kids have seen Mommy doing a lot more exercise than before - swimming, walking, videos, etc. and they want in on the action.
Amiya has been doing really well - she has swimming twice a week and gymnastics once a week - but on the weekends she wants to work out. So, I put in an aerobics video for her and off she goes. This one is the equivalent of walking 4 miles in 50 minutes - and she did the whole thing. Not exactly in rhythm and not always in step, but the chicky surprised me with her endurance.
And then there's Kev. He made it through three minutes of cool down stretches before he gave up and found something more exciting to do. Who can blame him? Cool down stretches stink!
Amiya has been doing really well - she has swimming twice a week and gymnastics once a week - but on the weekends she wants to work out. So, I put in an aerobics video for her and off she goes. This one is the equivalent of walking 4 miles in 50 minutes - and she did the whole thing. Not exactly in rhythm and not always in step, but the chicky surprised me with her endurance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think that I have the most amazing grandkids in the world. Hands down. No contest. And, their parents are pretty amazing as well.
Hehe, I love that Kev's working out in his undies!
Post a Comment