Mommy made a cake for Amiya's little holiday party yesterday and it seemed that Cookie Crisp cereal would make the perfect little accents. And it did - it
was super cute (I'm just a bit immodest here). But after using approximately 20 of the cereal cookies, we were left with the remaining 876 to go. Amiya is in heaven! Every day that she's had them I've made it very, very clear that we are not going to buy this type of cereal ever, ever again. She looks at me as if she's already working up a devious plan to divert my attention to the mishmash of Malt O'Meal bags while she grabs all the boxes of Cookie Crisp that she can.In what is perhaps a more worrisome development, we've been much more tantrum free lately except these past two days when Amiya had this cereal for breakfast and a large tantrum ensued shortly before lunch. Enormous sugar high and then deep crash? I don't know but I'll let you know tomorrow when Cookie Crisp will be out at the curb and she'll be back to her healthier options.
1 comment:
Ha! Me, too! Those can't come in this house as I've got no willpower around Fruity Pebbles!
Post a Comment