Freshly back from a weekend away with a handful of friends, I caught up on my favorite blogs and saw this great list of projects that a friend wants to complete in February. It was such a positive list of creative endeavors that I decided to do the same. So, Kev and I sat down to color this morning after dropping Amiya at school and I made my list. And then I decided, since it's going to be hanging on the fridge for the next 25 days, it may as well look good! Here it is, in all it's glory: 
Happily, it doesn't include the daily grind - laundry, dishes, cleaning (say what?!?), etc. And that right there is the point! Those things still have to get done, but I'm hoping the happy gesture of coloring a page of projects and seeing them accomplished will keep a very busy month from getting overwhelming!
And speaking of projects, if you look closely you'll see that I've listed "sew an apron." I'm a bit in love with aprons lately and I sewed this little one for a friend's daughter. The fabrics of the apron (floral and green stripe) are absolutely precious together, but I think her little self makes it even more perfect!
Is she not the cutest thing ever?
2 comments:
It seems if I don't have a list, I get completely sidetracked and lose focus. Cute apron, adorable little girl.
Your list was my inspiration (I'm sure you caught that already)!
I think it's kind of refreshing to have a list that isn't the day-to-day stuff, but rather the stuff that makes being a smart, creative SAHChick a lot of fun! I sewed an apron today and am hosting a cooking class tonight (Thai Me Up!), so there's two things crossed off already!
Post a Comment