Background

Voting

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I know

it's been a long long time. But sometimes life gets busy and there just aren't moments in the day. And sometimes there are moments but they are better spent closing eyes and savoring the calm than typing on a keyboard. It is what it is. So, while I'm sorry for not posting any new news, I'm not sorry for getting a nap here and there. These two are action-packed lately!

Lots of exciting stuff going on here:
He's done a stinky poop on the toilet! (This is not from the actual event, he was not wearing his Cookie Monster backpack for the actual event.) Once and just once, but it's a light at the end of the tunnel.

This is his new sleeping position. He moves everything to the lower 24 inches of his bed and sleeps there.

I'm not sure if I put this up already or not, but it's too cute to risk not being out there. If Didi is wearing a headband and I am wearing a headband then Kev will find himself a headband to wear. And if he goes missing, we know we'll find him hunting around the bathrooms for a headband of his very own.


Amiya went to a girlfriend's birthday party this past weekend. It was a cooking class party - the kids made their own dough and then constructed a pizza on top of it. Amiya was an old pro at this stuff. She chose to sit at a table by herself as she didn't know any of the other girls (besides the birthday girl), so she and I had a really nice few hours chatting and kneading and chilling together. It was a great party for both of us!

In her new party dress that she picked out because it had a matching dress for a doll. So, for the first time ever, Kelly (the stuffed bear) has clothes beyond her fluorescent pink romper. Lovely. Both of them!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Glad to hear life is exciting. It will keep you young! No pictures of this month's baking masterpieces?