Background

Voting

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

So Long March, Hellooooooooo April!

March was a very busy month, capped off with a fun, fast trip to the Florida panhandle for a quick meet-up with Grandma and Grandpa. We're home now and I've been trying to concentrate on getting the house organized a bit - that seems to slip quickly and before I know it it's an all out really bad word that I shouldn't use in polite company.




It seems that I don't have many pics of our time in the panhandle. Indicative, perhaps, of enjoying the moment too much to bother taking a picture? I don't have a single picture of anyone but Kev - Amiya was so busy pulling Grandma all over the place that I missed her! Hopefully Grandma has a few?


Kev found a big hole to sit in on the beach. And so he did. For about an hour.
Grandma bought Kev a pair of swim trunks from Hawaii. They're size 1 (toddler). Too big for this boy, so he ended up in the baby version of a Speedo. He loved the waves and now
we know where all of our gas money will go this summer - to the beach!

Saturday morning was overcast and gray. Not bad enough to stop the guys from golfing, but too gray for the pool. So, what were we to do? Shoe shopping!!! We quickly found a pair of sandals for Kev - brown, simple, leather. All the requirements for a boy sandal. He was having none of it. Why should Didi get bright and colorful shoes when Kev gets brown? Here you can see him modeling the newest wedge heel, preppy plaid sandal in Amiya's size. Neither child got this pair of shoes, but I think Kev was far more disappointed than Amiya.

No comments: