Background

Voting

Monday, April 11, 2011

Random

Usually I love you all too much to show you scraps, but these are pretty scraps. My parents head out of town in a few days and tomorrow night is our last dinner together for awhile. I love having them in town. Love, love, love. So, I'm a bit sad that they're heading north. (Sissies. Can't take the heat.) (Literally.) Tomorrow night we're having a pork loin stuffed with apples, onions, rosemary, dried cherries and a wee bit of bacon. These are the scraps from the stuffing mix and I just thought they were pretty. Not as pretty as the promise of deliciousness, but still, pretty.My Dad stole my camera one day to document the following picture. Yes, that's right. It's an actual car. In. the. garage. Unreal. And it still fits in there, almost a full week later. Vinay is talking about rearranging the garage a bit (mainly the rain barrels on the right), to make it work even more smoothly, but for now, I'll celebrate the small victories. Mom, Dad, Vinay and I went out to dinner a few Saturdays ago. It was so, so nice to go out as grown-ups. Except for the part where I smacked my Mom in the nose with the corner of the car door. Sorry Mom!

No comments: