Kev got a haircut today as he was starting to look a little scruffy around the edges. I told the "stylist" to take an inch off all over. She took at least 2. She also whipped out the buzzing, electric clippers before I could say, "Whoa!" Kev took it like a champ, but I'm still simpering. We won't be visiting Carmen again, she took my baby and made him look like a school age (dorky) kid.

Amiya doesn't like it like this. Mommy doesn't care for it much either. It's all straight and serious and bleh.

This is better, but still sort of severe. Grow hair, grow!
2 comments:
Sorry Christy, but I disagree. I think they just made a beautiful frame for an adorable face!
Thanks Karen! I played with a little mousse today and it looks pretty cute! I'm still not in love with the straight across the forehead bit, but I can deal!
Post a Comment