I have the best hubby in the world.
Lemme just say that again.
I have the best hubby in the world.
He came home from a trip on Wednesday - late, late at night. He had a little throat issue going and it blossomed to a full on gross hack. He transferred that to me (honest to goodness I don't know how - for real) and I developed a full on head cold. The kind of head cold that makes a head feel like it might either pop or hit the floor like a lead weight. I was laid up.
So he did the grocery shopping.
And the feeding of the kids and I.
And the garage cleaning.
And the house straightening.
And eight loads of laundry.
Yep, that's right.
I am a lucky, lucky girl!
Best.
Husband.
Ever.
1 comment:
Yes, we definately agree with you on this point!
Post a Comment