Today was a day at the beach at the invitation of Gabe and his parents. I felt a bit like the paparazzi as I snapped photos of the two chums from afar. I think they look a bit like Brangelina and I may try to sell my shots to the tabloids.

Ok, so clearly she's not buxomy enough to be Angelina and his sideburns aren't quite Brad yet, but with a little imagination we could all just as easily believe that they are on the beaches of Namibia as the truth that they are at Fort De Soto. I even pixelated it for you to give it that extra grainy feel - good, eh?
It was a beach day for our family and Mommy has nice red stripes
on her arms and back to prove it. It was perfect weather - 86 with a breeze and blue skies. The kids played in the water and the sand and stole branches from each other all afternoon. Us parents rotated through supervision and visiting and it was very, very nice. Amiya and Gabe are perfecting the boy/girl relationship thing - they claim each other as best friends and then act like they will wither away if they have to share anything at all. They whacked away at some croquet balls for all of about three minutes and then exasperated Mr. Matt by pulling up the stake everytime he walked away. Ah, gotta love it!
Kev was a trooper at the beach, as always. He wowed all the grown-ups with his extremely loud poops and then stayed quietly in his little seat until he wanted a meal. That's him in the infant seat beneath the umbrella. He was content for about 45 minutes in there and then wanted to eat. After his meal, Mommy rocked him and sang Baby Beluga (the only song Amiya wants to sing lately) while he checked out the displays at the beach.
No comments:
Post a Comment