m at least and they look pretty cute. We have twelve eggs waiting to be colored but Amiya doesn't seem to want to do it and I am not going to force a project involving food coloring on a three year old. If she doesn't want to then who I am to argue?Anyway, we tried to do a few Easter pictures only because we did this with Amiya when she was a babe. Not nearly as successful this time. I think it's a
combination of the wrong size basket (he wouldn't fit) and having a very busy three year old bustling around who either A. wanted nothing to do with the plastic eggs and screamed her little heart out or B. wanted everything to do with the plastic eggs and holding her brother. 
No matter what we did, we couldn't coax a smile or even a non-grimace out of him. He was either screaming himself red or giving us a very stern look of reproach. Something about pastel colors and being too far away from anything offering sustenance.

We finally got this one - it's the only one where both kids weren't pulling a Mikey and making crazy faces. Why is it that when they hit 2.5 they think a smile is a contorted face? To get a normal shot of Amiya we count to three, wait until she checks if we've taken the picture and only then actually take the picture. She told me the other day that she is never, ever leaving me and she will be with me forever. I told her she had until she was 23 or had her bachelor's degree, whichever came first. Maybe if I figure her out before then she can stay through a Master's. But if not, she and all her crazy antics are out the door!
No comments:
Post a Comment