Background

Voting

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Smiles



These make the sleep deprivation worthwhile, ya know?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That second pic is hilarious --- as I believe I have seen you make that face several times myself!!!!!

Jacki

Christy said...

Are you saying I've got a double chin??? ;-)

That's the look I made when I was smirking at something stupid the Ass. Principal was telling me. I used it a lot! Do you think Kev is smirking at me?!?!?

Anonymous said...

Chirsty:

I must say... I thoroughly enjoy visiting your blog and reading the postings. They are hilarious! So... has Vinay taken to calling Kev Mini-Me yet? Wow!

Alveda

Christy said...

Alveda -

Mini-Me? Whatever could have inspired that? Must be the stern looking glance Kev is giving us in the Easter basket picture? ;-)

Everyone tells us Kev is Vinay's exact duplicate - had I not been very involved in the delivery with a scar to prove it I think people would question whether I am really involved in this kid's genetic make-up at all!

Nice to "see" you around here!
Christy

Anonymous said...

I am not saying anything about your chin. I was going for the, "Assistant Principal" comment. Although I have to say that I read "Ass. Principal" not as Assistant Principal the first time around!!!

I am going to be emailing you soon -- we have been limiting TV and computer time the last week or so to curb some behaviors and I have been swamped with cleaning and school work --- I am working on shooting you a long email on the weekend.

Jacki

PS -- I think Kev looks a lot like you!!!!!

Christy said...

I love you Jacki! You're one of very few (maybe the only one) who thinks Kev looks like me!!!

I can't even imagine what was going on in my mind when I typed Ass. Principal instead of Asst. Principal. Boy, what a slip! Har har. Again, I need the emoticon for sarcasm!!!