Like I said, Bear is back and in a big way. He/She (Bear changes gender often, Amiya is very supportive of transgender issues it would seem) is always with her lately. I went in to tuck Amiya in a few nights ago and, I'll admit, to make sure she was still breathing (When does that worry stop? She's three already!) and I found that not only was she tucked in all snug and tight, but so was Bear with his/her very own pillow and blanket formed into a little sleeping bag just for him/her. It was actually pretty artfully arranged - the blanket is underneath and over Bear with a tab folded over in front. Lucky Bear - such love!
Background
Voting
Wednesday, April 26, 2006
How sweet is this?
Like I said, Bear is back and in a big way. He/She (Bear changes gender often, Amiya is very supportive of transgender issues it would seem) is always with her lately. I went in to tuck Amiya in a few nights ago and, I'll admit, to make sure she was still breathing (When does that worry stop? She's three already!) and I found that not only was she tucked in all snug and tight, but so was Bear with his/her very own pillow and blanket formed into a little sleeping bag just for him/her. It was actually pretty artfully arranged - the blanket is underneath and over Bear with a tab folded over in front. Lucky Bear - such love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment