Background

Voting

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Turkey!

Me, I'm the turkey. No reason not to be blogging (according to my Mom), but it just seems to get pushed back and back and back on the list. So, to appease the parental unit, a few photos. More to come soon. At the zoo - Kev's first trip in the backpack. He likes it and it makes it a lot easier to see the animals. Here you can see Kev, Amiya and Vinay checking out the turtles!

Quiet (ha ha ha ha ha ha) reading time. As soon as we took the picture, they were done.
Who needs toys? Santa is bringing these two leftover moving boxes.
Amiya dipping candles at Cracker Country. It's not a derogatory term in Florida. Who knew?

Kev, awestruck, at the Sesame Street Live show we went to a few weeks ago. Who do you think enjoyed it more - Kev or Vinay?
I think this is the toddler equivalent to waving a lighter in the air during a slow song.
She tells us she's too old for Sesame Street but she was into it!

Someone had the idea to buy a big ol' slide for our living room. I'd take credit, but I gave him too much slack and it has actually worked out alright. Kev is climbing less on furniture and more on the slide, so we'll keep it! Amiya loves when his hair gets charged up from going up and down.
If he knows you're trying to take his picture, this is what you get.
Nah, he doesn't look like Vinay at all.
I don't know if I put this up or not. This is from a Princess Tea Party Amiya went to a few weeks ago. The girls looked so cute!
Amiya doing crafts on her "ho-made" desk. Why's she calling herself that?
This is how she went to school - she was trying to look like the Pilgrims. She gets her fashion sense from Vinay.
Our little Indian. Ha! We keep trying to get her to say Pilgrims and Native Americans, but she is convinced it's Indians. She asked her teacher if the Indians taught the Pilgrims how to make chana!

Our Turkey. It looks good, hey? We had the old stand-bys - I'm thankful for Grandma & Grandpa, Nisha Didi, Mommy, Daddy, etc. and a few new ones, too. My favorite: "I'm thankful that Mommy isn't mean like the octopus in Dora."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just so you know, you're not just appeasing the parental unit. I check this blog at least twice a week to see what the Guptas' are up to. And you think people don't read this stuff....silly girl...

Christy said...

I know, but you don't nag! (At least not yet!) And not that my Mom nags, but she's threatening to hold out on babysitting, so I'm going to be good about posting! (At least until the babysitting is done!)