It's Turkey Time again! We've put our naked bird back up on the fridge and have cut out our feathers. Each day Amiya and Kev (via Daddy, Amiya and me) will decide one thing that they are thankful for and write it on a feather. Pretty soon our turkey will be resplendent with remnants of scrap paper turned into our "Thankful" feathers.
No luck getting a decent picture of the two next to the naked turkey. And no luck leaving the turkey that low on the fridge. Poor turkey wasn't there more than four minutes before Kev got very curious and tried to pull it apart.
Turkeys:
After an exciting morning at the pediatrician's office (Amiya has walking pneumonia, thank you very much) and the ensuing wait at the Target pharmacy, we came home for a hot date with Sesame Street, lunch and then some playtime in the playroom. Upon telling the dynamic duo that it was naptime, this is what I turned around to see. Both of them pretending to sleep on the bean bag chair, eyes closed, giggling away.
After an exciting morning at the pediatrician's office (Amiya has walking pneumonia, thank you very much) and the ensuing wait at the Target pharmacy, we came home for a hot date with Sesame Street, lunch and then some playtime in the playroom. Upon telling the dynamic duo that it was naptime, this is what I turned around to see. Both of them pretending to sleep on the bean bag chair, eyes closed, giggling away.
3 comments:
Oh dear, I hope Miss Amiya will be feeling better soon.
Hi Christy, I know I'm a day late but I just wanted to say Happy Birthday. I hope you had a good one. Love Aunt Mia
Thanks both of you!
Amiya is feeling much better.
I had a very nice birthday, although it will be better when Vinay is back in town! Enough of this travelling stuff!
Post a Comment