Background

Voting

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Vinay!

It's the month of August and that means it's Vinay's birthday month!

Can I get a whoop whoop?

Normally Vinay shuns all birthday festivities, but we each only turn 40 once and I think it deserves to be celebrated! So, it would seem, does the Rochester Gupta clan as they came to Tampa today for a few days of visiting! We're having a great time, especially the wee-est Guptas who love having a new audience.

And to begin our little stroll down memory lane, I bring you this photo, courtesy of Vinay's niece Rohini who sends it from India. It's the earliest photo that I've ever seen of Vinay and I love it. I'd also love to see him try to sit like this for any length of time again, but I guess loss of flexibility is to be expected when you're as old as he is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I know where Vinay gets his love of polo shirts. Look at how adorable he is.

Alveda said...

Is that THE Dr. Gupta? This is just great!!!