Background

Voting

Monday, October 06, 2008

Fuffles



Kev is fuffle obsessed. Obsessed I say. He loves the puzzle. Animals, numbers, letters, Elmo, Diego - doesn't matter. He's up to 40 piece jigsaw puzzles by himself and he'll do up to 100 pieces if someone is sitting with him. It's a bit nuts for a 2.5 year old, sometimes I think it's abnormal. But then he eats a freshly-harvested booger and it all averages out.

Here you can see his newest puzzle. It's an 8 foot long alphabet "fuffle" and he looooves it. Every two or three letters he'll stop and say, "Ok. Let's sing it!" He expects us all to drop everything and sing. Adorable!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lily loves "wa-dos" too. Kev is way past her in skill level though! And yeah, I was eating mint ice cream when I got to the booger reference ;)

Christy said...

Mmmmm. Mint ice cream. Sorry about that!

If you come to Florida this year, we'll have to get the two together for some fuffle/wa-dos time. They'll love it. And Amiya and Zach can just stare at each other, perplexed by meeting their complete opposite!