Background

Voting

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Whew.




You Should Be Allowed to Vote



You got 15/15 questions correct.

Generally speaking, you're very well informed.

If you vote this election, you'll know exactly who (and what) you'll be voting for.

You're likely to have strong opinions, and you have the facts to back them up.

I feel such relief! Go to the link above (right there, in maroon) and take the quiz. I wonder how many one has to miss to be axed from the rolls?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

13/15 but I don't know what 2 I got wrong...they don't say! I like to learn from my mistakes :)

Christy said...

Germany? Lincoln v. Douglas? Those seem to be the two that trip most people up.

Alveda said...

I'm glad the test says I am allowed to vote, since I already did! (Barack the Vote!) 14/15 but I don't know which one I got wrong either.

Christy said...

We're going tomorrow! I am SUPER excited and hopeful. The polls are looking good!

It seems that most people get the nuclear question wrong (Germany doesn't have nuclear power) or the landmark court case (Lincoln v. Douglas). I saw a link to the poll on a forum I frequent and those who didn't get 15/15 figured out that the two mentioned above were the most likely to be wrong.

Anonymous said...

I know which ones now...my dad took it and I got the president of France wrong, and the 2 main branches of Islam. I thought the Suni one wasn't right because I thought those were smaller sects not whole branches :)
It pays to read the paper everyday!