Background

Voting

Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Last of the Bunch

So these are the last of the pics from Up North.
Amiya and Grandma cooking in the kitchen. I love the flour bin Amiya is standing on - we used to stand on that when we were little!

I had to put this one up - it's a live bait vending machine. Only in Wisconsin.
The view from the fire pit - have I said lately how much I miss Wisconsin?


Amiya and Super Grandma in Hayward on our day out. Super Grandma picked McDonald's for lunch and forever earned her status as Coolest Super Grandma Ever in my kids' eyes.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Hmm, bait vending machines. That's a new one by me. Super Grandma is lookin' good, as is that cutie pie next to her!

marlene said...

Live bait AND free air? Wisconsin has it all :)