
Amiya has a really good friend here. His name is Gabe and he is all that and then some. These two are double trouble and cute as can be. Amiya begs to play with Gabe every.single.day. She's getting an early start on a stalking career I think. When they're together he's as boyish as can be and she's as girlish as can be and this is a trend that must be stopped before they reach middle school. But for now, their little (and sometimes not so little) hugs and kisses are just cute.

The great thing about Amiya loving her boy friend (ha!) so much is that Gabe does things that Amiya doesn't and I think Amiya is challenged to keep up with him. Gabe is an amazing jumper at the edge of the pool and since Amiya's seen Gabe jump, she's trying harder than ever to do the same. Gabe gives great hugs and Amiya gives hugs a lot more freely after spending time with her buddy. It's just a really cool thing to see peer pressure working in positive ways and moving her to try things that are just a bit outside her comfort zone. Now, come the day these two pressure each other two run in the street or mess with an anthill. Then we'll have something to deal with. But for now, I'm happy that Amiya's got a great friend.
3 comments:
I love this of them. And it is so nice to hear that his hugging has some positive effect on others. I was worried he was about to get a complex! I am so glad they are such friends!
PS this was Dana (SORRY)
I'm glad they're such good friends, too!
Post a Comment