So we signed Amiya up for Level III of swimming only because she mostly hated Level II but finished off the last few days with smiles. I wanted to keep those good feelings towards swimming lessons growing a bit, so Level III it was! We've got one more day left and I couldn't be happier. Don't get me wrong - she's rocking! This girl can float like a four-year old now. She jumps (or more likely gets pushed by her (offensive word deleted her as Nisha's too young for it) teacher) in, bobs to the surface, gets herself on her back, floats, rolls over and swims to the wall! I love it! It's great to see her doing these things and being confident in her abilities. It'll be just as great to just go to our pool every morning and play together instead of hauling over to a neighboring community's pool for thirty minutes of hurry up and wait.

No comments:
Post a Comment