Background

Voting

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I Am So Excited (Also, Romance Is Not Dead)

This is not a post about the kids, so stop reading Mom if that's what you were wanting.

I left Vinay a very, very subtle note hanging on our microwave tonight. I knew he was going to come home after work and make some chapathis to go with the chana I had prepared for our dinner. He couldn't possibly miss it. It read, "V, Please read the product review I left open on the laptop. I would like this for Valentine's Day. How romantic! Love, C"

And do you know what? When I brought the cherubs home from gymnastics, he had already done some research and was ready to order it. He just needed a little more information from me and then off he went to order it. It will be here before Valentine's Day and I cannot wait!

So, what is it? Any guesses?

Here it is: Pure romance. Pure love. (Do not click if you are not sure you can handle it. It's definitely not for kids and just what a couple who has been married for ten years needs to keep things running smoothly.)

That's right! It's gonna be hot, it's gonna be steamy. Does my man listen to my needs or what?

4 comments:

thatchristine.blogspot.com said...

I knew it was something to do with cleaning. Ha ha. I told you a floor steamer was what you needed to keep that tile clean. I'm sure you'll get other hot and steamy valentines treats as well.

Anonymous said...

LOL nicely put Christy!

Karen said...

I was headed in the wrong direction. I thought maybe it was one of those pulsing shower head thingies that you and Vinay could share (wink, wink)

Christy said...

Karen!! This is a G rated blog! ;-)