Background

Voting

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Sleeping Beauties!!!


It is a beautiful Saturday afternoon and two sleeping beauties are snoring away with nary a care in the word. Welcome to a preview of exciting weekend life!!!

I can safely say that in 4 weeks one could update this post with a picture of a third sleeping person. The good thing is that daddy was able to finish the taxes uninterrupted by a two year old who makes him do all kinds of strange activities that range from dancing around a balloon, playing a show announcer, and the "much aspired and ambitious" cash register clerk.

As you can see I don't have the same panache as my lovely wife when it comes to the pen. But after all what else could you expect from an engineer!

1 comment:

Christy said...

It is a testament to how much I love my husband that I'll leave this set of pictures up. What kind of guy takes a picture of his wife when she's sleeping AND has a cold? My husband. But I love him and I feel bad that this is how he sees me almost every day as the clock nears 8 pm!