Background

Voting

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Why?

Why on the days when I say that she needs to sleep (purple splotches under eyes, cranky, dramatic) does she not? And then when I tell her she only needs to lay down and rest she falls asleep like an angel and sleeps over the CD I had set to signal the end of her rest time? Of course I'm jinxing myself and this won't happen again tomorrow, but for these past two days it's been nothing short of fantastic!

In other news - Amiya's been screwing a lot lately. That's how she says it - minus the s - crewin. She screws all over the place with her screwdriver and a bolt. She walks around telling us where she's screwing and that's she doing it a lot. Precocious? Maybe. Worryworthy for the future? Probably.

And finally - we won't meet Obie on March 1st. A silly string of events has pushed the date forward to February 24th. Five days earlier and only 43 days from today. Can you even fathom? We can't.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ask them if it can be on Feb. 26 -- then our kids will share a birthday!!!!!!!

Jacki

Christy said...

Have you ever met an ob, Jacki? ;-) They're all out playing golf or tennis or brunching on a Sunday morning!!! Plus, Carli is far too spectacular to share her day with anyone else!