Anyway, for tonight I leave you with this little gem:
Not the most flattering picture ever taken of this child, but it's certainly not because of that snazzy hairstyle. She absolutely wanted to style her own hair Monday morning. In light of the fact that no hair on her head is longer than six inches, I didn't think much harm could come of giving her the green light.
Oh.
How silly of me. It seems it doesn't matter the length of the hair when the styling product is Crest Minty Fresh flippin' toothpaste. Yep, that's extra, super hold for those of you who need a little more from your product. I got out what I could (both hair and accessories - there were at least 6 in her hair when she skipped out of the bathroom), but not before taking a picture.
On the up side, at least she went to school smelling minty clean.
3 comments:
well, she could have used mousse...as in chocolate mousse...tee hee
You have to move to Janesville, I want to hang out with you and your kids!!! Oh, your husband can come too. :)
Love,
Schwarkie
Ahem, it is now February 2 and I want you to add something to your list...BLOG MORE!!! Oh, by the way, did the groundhog see his shadow in FL, and if he does, does it really matter? Inquiring minds want to know.
Post a Comment