Kev(al)in has pooped on the toilet. (No pictures in this post, that's a good thing, right?)
Don't be embarassed if you've shed a little tear. Me too.
It wasn't all of his own volition - he started to assume the position, so I scooped him up and ran with him. And then we sat in the bathroom for awhile until he was distracted by his Bertie book (Thank you Sandy, Nisha, Ravi and Vinnie - did you know it would come in this handy?) and let nature take his course.
Now he's wearing his Diego tighty-whities and checking the goods out whenever he can. Is this what's in store for me as the Mom of a boy? I think diapers might be preferable!
2 comments:
HOORAY KEV!
I can truly appreciate the magnitude of this moment =).
Yes, but sadly, later in the evening the big boy undies were soiled when Kev let loose a torrent on our living room floor. It's alright, it's alright. Baby steps. I think yesterday drove home the idea of pee and poop - I'm not sure he was clear on what they both entailed before.
How is Ethan in this department?
Post a Comment