Can someone please tell me how we've gone from this:

to this:

She used to be all about the buddha and the big, open-mouthed grin. Now it's all posing and tilting and draping. I'm not sure where she gets it (not from me!) or where she's gotten all these ideas from (!?), but from a parent's perspective, it's a lot of fun to see her go from baby to toddler to big girl.
3 comments:
We've been on this parenting journey together for what, almost 9 nine years (including pregnancy) and it blows me away every.single.time how much these kids are growing up.
Thanks for the reminder on how adorkable the peanut is. I am amazed at how much she looks like me at that age.
Christy it's in the Gene's. and don't forget your Mom was our one and only Beauty Queen, I think that she is taking after her Grandma.
Post a Comment