Here's the result:
He couldn't be prouder! He did the coloring on the section titles (no, really!?) and he classified the beasts into their proper categories. Léna and Vinay had previously helped him draw the dinos, so I just had to help him plan out which dinos go where and then make the identification cards.
He decided that each card should tell the dinosaur name, plus the area and time period in which they lived and whether it was an herbivore, carnivore, pescatarian, insectivore and/or scavenger. He knew most of this info. without looking it up, so we got to work. A few stumped him and we had to drag out the books and do a little weseawch.
He's very proud of himself and his project - he took it into his school today to show his friends and he's taking it to Amiya's school this afternoon to show one of her teachers.
I can't end without adding - Kev was not happy that he was bwockin' the whole postew in the above photo, so he took one of this own. If you click on it, you should be able to see it in better detail.
The moral of the story? Buy stock in science fair display boards, folks. I feel a trend coming on.
4 comments:
Kev,
Hi sweetie, this is Aunt Odilia from Wisconsin. I would like to tell you I think you did a very nice job on your dinosaur poster, I learned alot from your hard work,
thank you for sharing. Love to you and your sister. By the way I have not seen any Moopsetheriums for a few months now, they must be hibernating like the bears for the winter, I will let you know as soon as I see one again.
Dear Aunt Odilia,
Can you please come to my party? We need to give you a dinosaur invitation card.
Love,
Kev
(That's his actual response. Better book a ticket!)
Go Kev! You did a fantastic job =)
Hi Kev, You did a wonderful job on your display board and you look so proud. We can't wait to see you.
Post a Comment