...to Bear's & Bear's Baby Sister's Birthday Party.
Amiya now has an entire family conjured up for Bear - we have to tuck Bear, her Baby Sister and her Grandpa and Grandma into the blankets for every.single.nap.and.every.single.bedtime. We are grateful that she hasn't really figure out the world of cousins yet. Daily we hear about the exploits of all the bear family and now she's imagined that it's Bear's & Baby Sister's birthday. So, Sunday we'll be having a small party. I've got loads of frosting left from my cake class, so I'll let Amiya decorate a little something and we'll have milk and cake and sing happy birthday to Bear.
If you'd like to join us, it'll be Sunday, sometime after lunch but before nap. No presents required as Bear has no opposable thumbs to deal with pesky wrapping paper. And if you can't make it, perhaps just a quick call to wish Bear a very happy day? I know one little girl who would be very happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment