You may know that Amiya is, like many wee ones her age, 99% obsessed with the movie "High School Musical." Kev presents the adapted version "High Chair Musical" for the toddler crowd. All theatrics performed by Kev himself.
*Please note that the stills are in the order that they are actually occur in during the production.

I want that. I need that. Tears. Tears work a lot.

A bit stunned. That didn't work. Quick. Need new plan.

That's right. Kickin' it up a notch.

Bring it down a bit, maybe I overplayed that last one.

Nope, back up to full force.

Shit. She's not even paying attention.

I'm outta tears. Let me see if I can squeeze one out.

I give up. I've met my match.
2 comments:
Christy, this is the FUNNIEST and cutest thing I have seen in a long time! I LOVE it!!
Ah, thank you!
What's this, you've got a blog? I want to see it! I didn't know you were a blogger!
Post a Comment