So, it's in the 80s today and Amiya is home from school wanting to go outside and play. No problem as long as she stays within our backyard and I am working in the kitchen/living room to keep one eye on her all the time. I can't be in the kitchen right now as there is laundry to fold (in the bedroom) and some computer stuff to take care of (in the den), so she is stuck indoors.
We compromised with this:

It's a kids' workout video that we found at the library last week. She was into it for about 10 minutes and then over it. (Isn't that the case with all workout videos?) But she's excited to do it again tomorrow when Mommy promised to do it with her.
1 comment:
I find that some things are highly overrated, and videos like this are just one...tee hee
Post a Comment