Background

Voting

Monday, March 03, 2008

Spring Cookies

So, Kev spent the morning at a friend's house while Mommy had almost 3 full hours to herself. I cleaned the kitchen (well), did some laundry, and got stuff set to make those spring cookies that have been on my list for 1.25 months now!

Here's how some of them turned out:




I would have a fantastic square cookie to show you, except while I was getting Amiya from the front door after school, Kev managed to pilfer it. He was strapped into his high chair and the cookies were a good three feet away from him, but when I came back, this is what I found:


He doesn't look like he feels a whole lotta remorse, does he? Instead he looks a little annoyed that I'm up in his cookie business.

3 comments:

Karen said...

WOW! Now those are some cookies. They are too pretty to eat. How about a short tutorial? Do I need paintbrushes? As for Kev, he is practicing the "who, me?" look.

Christy said...

Hey Karen -

No paintbrushes - it's easier than that! I am working on a packet with recipes - once I get it all done, I'll send you one!

Karen said...

As Rachel Ray would say "Yum-o"...thanks