The following sequence of photographs shows you Kev's reaction to Daddy's special ice cream cone.
Allow me to set the scene. Dinner, weekday night, Gupta household. Family members around the table. Dinner was grilled meat, baked potato, vegetables and a small ice cream for dessert. For nothing on earth would Kev eat the baked potato. Nothing. Enter Daddy's special ice cream cone. Baked potato in a cake cone.
I am not responsible. Kev, when you read this one day, please know that this was all Daddy's doing.
Allow me to set the scene. Dinner, weekday night, Gupta household. Family members around the table. Dinner was grilled meat, baked potato, vegetables and a small ice cream for dessert. For nothing on earth would Kev eat the baked potato. Nothing. Enter Daddy's special ice cream cone. Baked potato in a cake cone.
I am not responsible. Kev, when you read this one day, please know that this was all Daddy's doing.
"I won. I still got my ice cream."
"Hmm, that's an odd texture for ice cream."
"And the temperature isn't quite right..." "What in the ???"
"Oh, you didn't."
"Look! Look at this! What is this?"
"I can't do it. I just can't."
"I can't believe you Daddy. I'm so disappointed in you."
1 comment:
Well, if nothing else, give Vinay points for creativity!
Post a Comment