Background

Voting

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

More Spring Cookies

These are kind of difficult to see because of the lighting, but these are chocolate roll out cookies with white, dusty rose and moss green icings.

The basket cookie is the most difficult to see the details, but the basket has a weave to it like an actual basket would.





These are all for the class I'm teaching next week - one more set to design and then I will return the blog to its' normal focus - the wee ones!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Teaching? Tell us more...inquiring minds want to know.

Anonymous said...

Blog is great, cookies amazing and I'm glad your my daughter. Love, Mom

Christy said...

Hey Karen -

It's my one (and only!) fundraiser for The 3 Day this fall. Friends pay a set amount of $ to The 3 Day and I do all the blah work - mixing, rolling, baking, c.l.e.a.n.i.n.g., etc. They pop over for the gloriously fun decorating part where they decorate while I "instruct" and then head out with their beautiful cookies while I do more c.l.e.a.n.i.n.g.! :-)

Mom - thanks!

Karen said...

Oh Man, if only I could get away I would love to come and have some fun...unfortunately, that ain't happenin (I know, poor grammar)...so, who do I make the check out to?