Background

Voting

Monday, August 04, 2008

Happy Birthday from Christine Hounsell

Dear Vinay,

We wish that we were with you today as you celebrate this milestone day in your life. I'm sure that, being the modest person you are, you would not have wanted us to fuss over you. You are worth fussing over. From the first time I met you I was impressed by your polite, interested manner. I have not changed my opinion.

You are a good man, honest and kind. You are a good husband to our Christy, thoughtful and loving. You are a good father to Amiya and Kevalin, fair and generous with your love and praise. You are a good example to Tom, buying nice jewelry for Christy. You are my number one "Go To" guy whenever I have computer related issues. That, as you know, is pretty often.
You always make us feel welcome and wanted when we come visit. I'm sure there are times when you'd rather have your house to yourself.

Thank you for all the times that you are patient with our extended family and the issues that occasionally arise with them.

Have a wonderful birthday. You certainly deserve it!

Love, Hugs and Kisses!
Christine

No comments: