Our good friend Matt was here for six days and we all made the most of it - especially Amiya. Every morning when she woke up I heard "Where's Unca Matt?" None of that good morning business, no hugs, no kisses. I'm back to chopped liver status. But then, I didn't bring her a Grover book that she's in love with and I don't laugh at her jokes quite as heartily as Uncle Matt. (He's stop being so agreeable if he had to change a few of these diapers!!!)
We went to the Museum of Science and Industry with Uncle Matt and to be quite honest, it was an over-priced disappointment. Many, many, many of the exhibits were not working or missing pieces. In general the place seemed grimy and short-staffed. But, it's good to have gone once and to know that our money is better spent elsewhere. Amiya did have a good time playing with all the buttons on the flight deck above and Uncle Matt claims to have learned a great deal about electro-magnetism.


No comments:
Post a Comment