How come Amiya gets a short sleep and wakes up bouncy? Mommy gets a short sleep and wakes up pale? And, I'll have you know, neither the scarf or the hat that I'm wearing were by choice. We were going on a 'rip (trip) and apparantly I needed protection from the 'now.
2 comments:
I am missingmy girls. Too bad you can't come down as I have the hotel room all by myself tomorrow night and I'd much rather hang out with you.
love
Daddy
Two more nights, Daddy, just two more nights. I can tell you that now because Mommy just told me, but I'll have to ask again in a few minutes 'cuz I'll forget. Then I'll ask again. And again. And again. And again. All I know is I miss you and Mommy doesn't sing the Elmo song like you do. I tried to teach her, but she's not very good at it.
Love you back,
Amiya
Post a Comment