Background

Voting

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Turkey and then Turkey

Today Amiya is a genuine toddler turkey. She woke up at 6 AM on the dot, crooning to me through the monitor. "Mommy, I'm ready! Mommy, I'm awake." Mommy wasn't ready or awake and so there Amiya stayed singing to Bear for a good bit of time. The time change is killing Mommy!!!

Today is the day Daddy comes home. Ask me how many times we've talked about this in the 1.5 hours this child has been awake. Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled that he's coming home and I'm thrilled that she is so in love with her Daddy. It's just scary that I'm actually trying to initiate conversations about Clifford or Elmo instead of talking about going to the airport yet again!

And finally, today's turkey feather goes to Grandpa! Like Grandma's feather, absolutely no hesitation about who she loves!

No comments: