(I'm a bit too into this, today. I promise this will be the last one.)
Since Grandpa and Grandma's stay here when Grandpa and Grandma did lots of carpentry and sewing, Amiya has been insistent that everything in her playroom is "boken." She spends countless hours fixing things with her little plastic knife from her kitchen set. So, her Daddy, who is completely wrapped around her finger, said she must have tools. Off to Wally World we went for a hammer; we came home with a hammer, saw, screwdriver, level, wrench and square. (Vinay said, "You have more tools than me now, Amiya." I can vouch for the truth in that statement.)
In the action shot above, you can see Amiya fixing her chair. (Nevermind that she hammers backwards and that she thinks the saw is applying lotion to the chair.) And fear not that she's becoming a little tomboy - she would not play with her new tools until she had her new white wedding shoes on.

No comments:
Post a Comment