
Wasn't this one of the best parts of being a kid? I marvelled at this thing that could make my voice boom and echo and that grown-ups would throw away as if it weren't priceless. Amiya shares my former enthusiasm and fetched this from the garbage more times than I care to mention. (Luckily it was a new bag and there was nothing else of great interest in there.)
She spent at least 15 minutes at the table when I first gave it to her yelling through it, listening with it, looking around as if a telescope and tipping it over. There was also a fair amount of time passed with the tube pressed to her cheek - no idea what that was about except that she really liked it and it kept her calm. I'm all for that.
And before anyone comments that her hair bow doesn't match her dress - I know, I know. I try to keep her color coordinated, but this girl has a propensity to lose hair rubber bands like nobody's business. I think she eats them. When I see a rainbow poop, I'll know they've all passed.
No comments:
Post a Comment