Background

Voting

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Happy Mother's Day!


Posted by Hello
I was given a lovely Mother's Day card from Amiya. She delivered it to me while I was using the restroom. It's so true: timing is everything.

Vinay also gave me a card and took us out for a really nice breakfast. I had cranberry pancakes - and if you know me, that's all it takes. I'm happy, happy, happy.

But the real point of this today is to say Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there who mean so much to me. Because the truth of the matter is that I can read about being a Mom in books and online, I can be a Mom day in and day out, I can watch other Moms at the park and the library, but without all of the other Moms out there for me to talk with and learn from, I'd be a sad lump of a Mom. So, Happy Mother's Day to all of you!

My Family Moms
  • My aunts (Marge, Jamie, Odilia, Debbie and Donna)
  • My sisters-in-law (Rajshree didi, Renu didi, Jaishree didi, Saroj didi, Sandyha bhabhiji, and Archana bhabiji)
  • My cousins (April, Nicki, Dawn and soon, Kelly)
My Oshkosh Moms
  • Amber, Heidi, Heather and Susie
My Illinois Moms
  • Jacki, Cathy, Yvette, Kathee, Connie, Carolynn, Cassinda, Rae, Jill, Alveda and Lisa
My Tampa Moms
  • Cory, Katie, Lauren, Dana, Angela, Bashi, Sherri, Kim, Krista, Patti, Lorna and Emma

The Mother-in-Law I Never Knew

  • Amaji - Thanks for being such a great Mom to Vinay. You did well and I'm reaping all the rewards of your hard work.

Ma Maman Française

  • Geneviève
My Grandmas
  • Mary and Phyllis
And the best Mom of all
  • My Mom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK Now I am crying... thank you and I love you too.