Background

Voting

Sunday, May 22, 2005

A Day of Rest


Amiya has apparently missed the whole "Sunday as day of rest" thing. She's been a high maintenance type of girl all morning. I know, I know. It's only 10:08 as I type, but for the 90 minutes she's been awake it's been high-strung toddlertown in our home. She absolutely insists upon taking the cushions off of the couch - the couches morph into boats when they are cushionless. She dislikes having to put the cushions back on, though, as she's doing in the picture above. She strains, she grunts, she flexes her little biceps and she grinds her teeth. (Oddly similar to how she poops, eh?)

We had a handful of Vinay's colleagues over for dinner last night and before I could serve them what I had prepared, Amiya marched out a meal of plastic fish, apples, waffles, and quesadillas. She was a charming, demure hostess and she even went to bed without a peep while people were chatting and laughing loud enough for her to hear. What an angel! (Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.)
Posted by Hello

No comments: