that according to Amiya, I'm "jus a cute lil Mommy." That's what she told me while riding our bike home from the park, while making her lunch and then again on the way home from the store. So, I'll expect you all to kiss my ring next time you see me - what title on earth is better than that?
This little one is swimming about seven feet now - from where I let her go until she gets to the wall. She kicks and "digs" for about three feet and then goes into this sort of ethereal float for a few feet. Then she runs out of air and those little legs and arms get moving again. I've been told to start her further back so she'll quit floating and just keep kicking. She's doing really well and today was almost entirely tear free. She only cried when Miss Carleen took her and that's got to be because I'm a cute little Mommy and she can't stand being away from me.
Do you think my head will still fit through the door?
No comments:
Post a Comment